[dk] Calling for Manuscripts _ Dear dk _ 2220112

J Editor editor at surgicalsci.org
Do Aug 2 07:52:54 UTC 2018

<http://www.journalchemistry.org/home>
Dear Professor/Scholar,
We publish open access, peer-reviewed journals which are dedicated to
promoting the advancement of science and technology. Now we sincerely
invite scholars and researchers to submit papers to the journals or to join
us as an editorial board member or a reviewer.
Be the Editorial Member or Reviewer

To expand the editorial board and reviewer team, we would like to invite
you to be the editorial member or reviewer of our journals with great
sincerity. If you want to know more information about the Benefits and
Responsibilities of the editorial member or reviewer, please feel free to
visit the following link:
http://www.journalchemistry.org/journals
Submit Your Manuscript

We obtain 200+ online, peer-reviewed journals. If you have some new works
in your specialized or interested field, welcome to submit your papers to
the corresponding Journals or Special Issues so as to share your ideas with
people around the world.
A List of the Featured Journals

   1. Advances in Biochemistry
   2. Science Journal of Education
   3. American Journal of Neural Networks and Applications
   4. American Journal of BioScience
   5. American Journal of Pediatrics
   6. International Journal of Environmental Protection and Policy
   7. Automation, Control and Intelligent Systems
   8. International Journal of Business and Economics Research

Please feel free to contact us if you have any problem.
Best regards,
Jessie Wright