[dk] Congratulations Dear %% First_Name %% %% Last_Name %%! We have approved your activation code

Apple info at menestilo.com
Di Dez 22 10:57:47 CET 2020

Apple

Checkout our APPLE 2020 Pre-Christmas Deals

Only for limited members!

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR dk at stura.htw-dresden.de

Hurry up - answer our survey and receive an iPhone of your
choice.

We have approved your activation code. Please enter your order in
the next page.

Confirm activation code : XMAS2020

You have 4 minutes to answer a quick survey before we pass the
rewards to another lucky one.

Apple iPhone 12 Pro | Apple iPhone 11 Pro

* Today's price: 3 AU$ | 2 AU$ !
* Shipping: 0.00 AU$
* Quantity available: 1

CONTINUE ( https://s-trak.menestilo.com/ga/click/2-24418589-1194-13484-26724-26417-cbd619b6ec-0b4738a62a )