[dk] DatenSpuren 2015

N. Schwirz n.schwirz at freenet.de
So Mai 31 17:10:07 CEST 2015

Hi Jos,

would you like to send me some give-aways and info-materials for my
students council and the student representative of informatics/ computer
science and mathematics etc.? You can find the postal addresses and
websites below.

The students council (dept. "Datenkultur"):
	HTW Dresden
	StuRa/ Bereich Datenkultur
	Friedrich-List-Platz 1
	01069 Dresden

	http://www.stura.htw-dresden.de/

student representative of informatics...
	HTW Dresden
	Fachschaftsrat Informatik / Mathematik
	Postfach 120701
	D-01008 Dresden